Thursday, September 13, 2012

NomNomNom Time ~ Remia Tosti Quik Review

'A while ago you could get a free sample of the Remia Tosti Quik on Facebook. Remia is an typically Dutch brand, wich sells all kind of table sauces. So I had to get a free sample of their Tosti Quik.'

'Remia Tosti Quik is a sauce wich you could spread over a sandwich, sprinkle some cheese over it,  and put it in the oven. Result: quik pizza, what I did here. The other way to use this sauce is, again, to spread it over a sandwich with a slice of cheese, and instead to put it in the oven, put it into your sandwich iron.'
Ingredients, mostly tomato sauce and vegetables.

'I think this stuff is delicious. However, I think you will pay more for the instructions on the package, cause basicly you can do this with any kind of pasta sauce. The idea to spread pasta sauce over an sandwich with cheese is not that kind of new, to be honest. So if I want something like this, I will grab earlier to my cheap tomato sauce. Still, Remia get's an thumbs up, and maybe when I'm not so much on a budget anymore, I will buy this.'
Before oven
After oven

^_^ 

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate