Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Projects ~ My Make Up and Nail Art Room

'Since my younger sister moved out of the extra room we have, do I my make up and nails in that room again. I made a primitive but cozy corner there, and I want to share it with your girls.'


'Because of the fact that we bought an beamer, we don't need this television table as an television table anymore, so I place it in the corner of my room beneath the socket and the light button. In the first place, I stored all my nailpolish in that television table, with my black make up drawers on top. See how everything slowly came in, and how the finished result looks.'


'But then my neighbor came in and bring in this huge acrylic, old display. He took it once from the garbage years ago, and he told me that he don't need it anymore, so he gave this thing to me. I cleaned it, and put it together. Look how much nailpolishes I can store in this huge thing. I still want an wooden nailpolish rack in the future, but even when I don't need this display for nailpolish anymore, I will keep it, cause you can store so many other cool things in here.'


'Lastly, meet MissMooh my big cow pillow. Sometimes I will sit on her while I'm doing my nails or make up. She looks dirty at the moment, so I will wash her soon. I don't know where I bought her, cause I got her many years ago...'


'So far my Make Up and Nail Art Corner. It's a little primitive, but it still works for me.'


Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate