Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Projects ~ A Flowery Comparison With LA Colors 3 Colour Palettes (CherryCulture) And Max Eyeshadow Trio's (Action)

'Yesterday I had an purchase post where I mentioned a Max Eyeshadow Trio wich you can buy in Holland at the Action. Now, I was keep thinking and I came to the next discovery. These Max Eyeshadow Trio's doesn't look at all like the NYX trio's, but they do look like the LA Colors 3 Colour Palettes. So I went back to the Action today, and buy a few more for only 0,75.' 


'Because I don't own any LA Colors 3 Colour Palettes, I googled to the Cherry Culture site, and it seems I am right: LA Colors 3 Colour Palettes are almost the same as the Dutch Max Eyeshadow Trio's. The pans are looking the same, and even a couple of colors have the same name...'


'First a couple of pics from my newest Max Eyeshadow Trio's with some swatches. As you can see, Lotus, Sunflower and Passion Flower are the same as the palettes from LA Colors. Action sells also the black palette as Black Rose instead of Lily, while the Lily color from Max is called at LA Colors Magnolia. Same with Forget-Me-Not from LA Colors, Max called that one Jasmine if I'm not mistaken (The Jasmine one is added to my wishlist, because our Action was running low on these palettes allready. I couldn't find it anyway, else I had picked it up today).'



'Next screenshot proves that the pans and the color range is the same like LA Colors 3 Colour Palettes. Sunflower, Passion Flower and Lotus are the same. I didn't found Peony, Waterlily, Marigold, Dandelion, Iris or a look- a- like of them. The Max Orchid has another colorrange, that palette contains a white, a gold and a pink instead the neutrals you get from LA Colors.'




Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone so bare with me. LA Colors pics are screenshotted from CherryCulture.com.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate