Sunday, June 17, 2012

Projects ~ Catrice Ultimate Laquer Swatches Part 2: #770 - #810

'Yay, time to continue with the newest Catrice Ultimate Laquers. I swatched some other colors. Click <here> for Part 1, with swatches from 690 Fred Said Red, 700 Birdy Reloaded, 710 Dulce&Havanna, 720 Bruno Brownani and 740 King Of Greens. Like I said earlier: I know, a lot of blogs did allready (way better) swatches, but I'm a real Catrice Ultimate Laquer Junkie, so I had to made these swatches. Here are colors 770 - 810.'
770 Put Lavender On Agenda
780 Welcome To Roosywood
790 The Pinky And The Brain
800 Heavy Metallilac
810 ACid/ DC

'I made also an Catrice Ultimate Laquers Obsession Continues Again video. Next swatched: 820 Pimp My Shrimp, 830 Salmon&Garfunkel, 840 Genius In The Bottle, 850 Aretha's R-E-S-P-I-N-K and 860 Browno Mars. This should also be the last part with Catrice Ultimate Laquers with wide brushes so far. My favorite out of this bunch is 770 Put Lavender On Agenda and 810 ACid/ DC.'

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself at night with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me. I apologize for the sloppy nailpolish application in some pics.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate