Monday, April 30, 2012

Projects ~ QueensDay Nails with Attitude Nailpolish Life Of The Party

'A little while ago, I purchased Attitude Nailpolishes at Alice & Jo Online Beautystore. One of the colors I picked, was Life Of The Party. And because it's Queensday here in Holland, I decided to paint my nails in this orange/ peachy color. Please forgive me my not so neat painted nails. What do you think?'

'This is only one coat. I love the coverage from Attitude Nailpolishes. And they are fast dry, wich is also a plus. Without an topcoat Attitude doesn't stay long on the nails, but with an topcoat everything's fine. At least in my case.' 

'Happy Queensday to all of my Dutch readers!' 

Note:
'Pics are taken at night with my sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate