Monday, April 30, 2012

Projects ~ QueensDay Inspired Eyes with Sleek Sunset Palette

'I made another eyelook this morning, this time I was inspired by the Dutch tradition Queensday, wich is on the 30th april. On Queensday everything's red, white and blue, but mostly a lot people dress themselves with orange crowns, shawls, or other orange related clothes/ fashion. So mostly my eyes are orange.' 

'Here's everything I used, and how I used it. I used mostly my Sleek Sunset palette.'
28 Neutrals palette, first row, first color, light peachy color inner corners of the eye, and underneath the eye on the waterline
Orange color from the Sunset palette by Sleek over the lid
Red also from the Sleek Sunset Palette lightly blended in other V. It's the second color of the palette. In real life this red is a little deeper
Under my brows I added Ben Nye in white
The blue color of the Sunset Palette I used as a liner
I finished this look with this red Lipstick by Essence (disc.) and little black mascara
I have this orange/ peachy nailpolish on my nails, wich you can also find <here>

'Here are some full face pics. I agree, it's looks a little ridiculous, but believe me, on Queensday you need to be a little crazy.' 

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself in the morning with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone camera, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate