Saturday, December 31, 2011

Random Messages ~ ^_^ Enjoy the 2012 Fireworks... ^_^ 2011


'I can't believe that 2011 is over... Feels for me time goes so fast... I want to wish all my ShoppingHunt followers, blogreaders, Youtube Subscribers, and Facebook friends an healthy, rich, beautiful, and happy 2012! It's an honor for me to present you my video's and blogposts... I hope you girls and guys have an safe New Years Evening. Enjoy the fireworks!' 
'Love, GlitterKitty/ SJM.' 
^_^ 


'Before I forgot: I want to mention that I reached 200 visitors on 30-12-2011. I'm so happy with that! I hope to get more visitors in 2012 offcourse, but this is cool... 200 visitors from 25 countries within 3 months. Seriously your support means a lot to me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate