Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Purchases ~ More Easy Paris Laca De Unas Nailpolish

'Yay! I found on a dark spot in my bedroom a one gig memorycard... and best part is the card is still working... Double Yay! This means I can finally photograph some purchases I did past month. So let's start with nailpolish purchases today.'


'Do you remember my earlier post about Easy Paris Laca De Unas Nailpolishes? Well, yeah, I went back to our "1000 Voordeelshop" in our town, and I went a little bit crazy... I started my earlier post with 3 nailpolishes, and uhm yeah, I ended up with 11 of them. Mostly are glitters, and I must say, I think these polishes are pretty good for a €1,50 a piece polish. I can wear these polishes 2-3 days without chipping and without a topcoat. Most colors need an second coat, but that's a pretty standard routine for me.'


'Okay, I bought two more creme finishes, one in an nice green wich I didn't try yet and the other is an pretty orangy/ tangerine color, wich is perfect for summer. Beneath you see a quik swatch where I did only one coat. Please don't pay too much attention to my horrible nails... I am still a little stressed out from the fact that my feonce ended up in the hospital last sunday... wich you could read here.' 
Picture taken after 3 days of wearing... two coats #54 the yellow one
#455 the orangy/ tangerine one... one coat, quik idea of how it looks


'Anyway, continue with my six glitter polishes, wich I adore! I tried till now only the one with the purple and blue glitters over an baby yellow nailpolish and it looked so girlie... never thought I like glitters. The only thing I hate about glitters is the fact that they don't come off really easy when you use remover and cottonballs, but for the upcoming Christmas and parties they are really cool. I made a couple of swatches about them. The black one was an really surprise for me, cause in the bottle this color looked like an creme finish black. However, I do like that one.' 
Only one coat!


'So far my Easy Paris Laca De Unas purchase for december. I wish I had the opportunity to post this earlier, but oh well, lucky for me I found that old skool one gig memory card...' 
^_^

Note:
'Excuse me for my bad nails in this post. All pics are taken on my way too small make up dresser at night.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate