Monday, December 26, 2011

Collections ~ Eyeshadow Collection 2011

'Continue with my eyeshadow collection. I have brands like Catrice, Sleek, the 28 Neutral Palette, Ben Nye, MUA, NYX and Elf. Sadly enough my close up pics aren't that good, so I throw them away. I only have this picture, wich don't even show you my Catrice Big City Life Palettes.'


'I have here some older pictures from my MUA and Sleek. I also have a post with swatches from MUA, and a post with swatches of my Catrice Big City Life Palettes. I don't have the time for making new pics at the moment. Oh well, better luck next time. I still hope I give you an idea of my eyeshadow collection.'
Sleek Au Naturel Palette
Sleek Bohemian Palette
Sleek Monaco Palette
Sleek Sunset Palette


Note:
'Pics taken by myself on my way too small make up dresser at night, except the pic with all the eyeshadows, wich was taken on my bed at night.' ^_^

No comments:

GlitterKitty Translate