Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Favorites ~ Criminal Minds

'It's time for an fresh brandnew favorite of mine. This time it isn't beauty related. This time I want to talk about one of my all time favorite tv shows ever: Criminal Minds.'


'First person wich caught my eye and was one of the biggest trigger to follow Criminal Minds, is Penelope Garcia, played by Kirsten Vangsness. What I like about this woman is the fact how colorfull she is. She's wearing a lot of excentric glasses, holding a funky pen while she's typing her BAU keyboard, and is one big inspiration when it comes to make up for me. You need to have the guts to wear these colorfull looks, but wow, I really like Garcia's character, even how she is in real life...'


'My next favorite of Criminal Minds is Derek Morgan, played by Shemar Moore. I like the relationship between Penelope Garcia and Derek Morgan in this serie the most. How they hang around with each other is priceless: I bet they are the same in real life. He's in one word hot. Lucky for Kirsten, she's flirting all the time with him... in the serie.'


'Offcourse I have my third favorite of Criminal Minds, Dr. Spencer Reid, played by Matthew Gray Gubler. Oh my gosh, his character is priceless. I really like the way how his character is: nerdy, caring, and smart... shortly said, there's something about him, I can't really explain why I'm feeling attracted to him.... ^_^ Good for me I live in Holland, else the obsession was too big for me... glad I have already found my man!' 


'Next characters are Aaron Hotchner, played by Thomas Gibson, David Rossi, played by Joe Mantegna, (I know Joe allready, he played also in Joan Of Arcadia, another long followed serie of mine), Jennifer "JJ" Jareau, played by AJ Cook, and Emily Prentiss played by Paget Brewster. There where a couple of other actors in Criminal Minds, but they leave the serie during the years. For more information, you can check Wikipedia.'


From left to right: Penelope Garcia (Kirsten Vangsness), Jason Gideon (Mandi Patinkin), Elle Greenaway (Lola Glaudini), Derek Morgan (Shemar Moore), Aaron Hotchner (Thomas Gibson), Dr. Spencer Reid (Matthew Gray Gubler), Jennifer Jareau "JJ" (AJ Cook)


From left to right: Dr. Spencer Reid (Matthew Gray Gubler), Emily Prentiss (Paget Brewster), Derek Morgan (Shemar Moore), Aaron Hotchner (Thomas Gibson), David Rossi (Joe Mantegna), Jennifer Jareau "JJ" (AJ Cook), Penelope Garcia (Kirsten Vangsness)
Intro Season 1

Intro Season 3
Intro Seaqson 5
Intro Season 6

Intro Season 7

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate