Thursday, November 3, 2011

Favorites ~ Arizona Icetea

'Let's talk about my favorite icetea, wich is from Arizona. In Holland you can buy this at grocerystore Albert Heijn (AH). Every bottle contains 500ml and is €0,99 each. I love their unique flavors.'


'At my local AH they sell Pomegranate Green Tea, Original Green Tea with Honey, Iced Tea with Lemon, and Iced Tea with Peach. Favorite of the bunch is the pomegranate one. Arizona makes also Blueberry White Tea, Green Tea with Ginseng and Plum, and so far I can find them in these bottles Green Tea with Ginseng and Honey Jasmine.'


'I bought a while ago all four flavors I could get here in Holland, and I really hope they are going to sell loads more flavors.'


Note:
'I posted this in the past on my old blog, wich doesn't excist anymore. Wich explains why there's another link mentioned on the pics.' ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate