Thursday, October 20, 2011

Purchases ~ Essence Stay With Me Longlasting Lipglosses

'I promised to make Essence Stay With Me Longlasting Lipglos swatches for Michelle. So I bought these four shades during the summer for €2 each. Because of weblog fused with wordpress, I didn't had any change to post these swatches on my old blog, so here it is ... finally. First a picture of all four shades.'




'This is how the applicator looks like... In my opinion it's a pear (?) shaped applicator. Sometimes this type of applicator push out a little too much product. Material of the applicator is some kind of rubber. For me this type of application works fine.'




Now on to the swatches:'


#02 My Favorite Milkshake
#04 Trendsetter
#05 I like Cotton Candy (In real life way more lilac)
#06 Berry Me! (Looks red here, but trust me it's in real life way more purple)


'My favorite one is defenately #05 I Like Cotton Candy. There's also a red shade (#07 Kis Kis Kiss), a baby pink (#01 Me And My Icecream) and a medium pink (#03 Candybar) available.' 


'I didn't buy the red one, cause I own allready I favorite red lipgloss, the Catrice Colourshow Lipgloss in #060 Little Red Dress. Swatches of all my Catrice Colourshow Lipgloss coming soon. And because I'm not a fan of pinks, I just bought one pink from these glosses.' 


Note: 'Excuse me for my crappy pictures sometimes. I took these at night on my way too small make up dresser.'  ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate